Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SHE HAS SOLD...

THE SWEATER.....


I added 'The Sweater' to my Etsy page and it sold that day....I am sorry to see it go...but...it is what it is.....lol


I have been busy keeping up with orders and I promise I will get everything posted before Christmas!

The booth is doing well and I will be back to the Craftsman Cottage to replace what has been sold. Hope to see you there.

I have been working on a sweet see through jumper that will be perfect for summer 2013. It is a sheer with blue embroidered daisies randomly, it use to be a soft cotton curtain....:)
 It will have adjustable tie offs at the shoulder and has a single large pocket and a few gathers with mother of pearl buttons. I will post a photo when it is finished.

I have been selling up-cycled sweater sleeves as hand warmers...these are doing very well and I plan on creating more with just lace. So keep an eye out for those.

I plan to post again before Christmas..but if I don't....Happy Holidays to All and to All a good........:)

No comments:

Post a Comment