Thursday, January 23, 2014

January Doings....

I have been so so busy. My customer base is growing wonderfully. I now have several clients that drop by on a regular basis for me to create new things from their old clothes. I can do simple to extravagant, from turning a large into a 1X to something like this beautiful skirt.



 This is an original. I created this for a client in Florida. She plans to wear in at the Gasparilla Pirate Festival. http://gasparillapiratefest.com/ She has purchase a beautiful leather vest with all sort of metal bits and pieces on it...I can't wait to see photos of her all dolled up.


Here is a true Prairie outfit...all tatters and lace.


 This jacket had nice 'bones' but was pretty staid....I cut the hemline, too it and cut it into strips. I stitched around all to stop ravel, then stitched back to the new jacket.






*********This is the start of my Bohemian Prairie summer line for 2014.**********














I use several bits and pieces to create these one of a kind skirts. They can be found at my Facebook page...Prairie Child Design. 
If you see anything you like..or have an idea for an original just for you.....email me at prairiechilddesign@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment