Saturday, February 22, 2014

A FEW THINGS AT THE SHOP...

This week was very busy at the shop.

I had several custom pieces to get finished up and took in more...!I worked on a sweater that the client wanted to add a skirt to. It turned out lovely. 



I created a lovely Prairie Blouse for a customer that went through my 'stash' hanging in my workroom. I added bits of blue to go along with the embroidery down the front of the blouse.


The back show the vintage pieces I used.


I used vintage hankies with lots of handwork on them. Added bits and pieces of tattered fabric along with old lace trimmings.


The front has pretty embroidery with little beads through out. I used bits of tattered blue fabrics on the sleeves to bring a balance to the blue in the embroidery and the hankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment