Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I have been working on...

I have been busy this week creating new and interesting pieces. I shipped 5 prairie blouses  to a new client in Sweden. I shipped 1 blouse to Canada and I designed this piece.
This little dress is made of very light weight material that came from an old dress form the 60's. It is see through so would go very well over a black tank dress.


The back has a doily that has been cut out so there is see through down the back. The Size is varied from Small to Large. Price: $95.00
               SORRY THIS PRETTY PIECE HAS BEEN SOLD...

I have more photos to add later in the meantime I am looking for old doilies and ribbons and white buttons, I am always looking,. 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty designs. Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my Blog and introducing yourself, it has now given me the opportunity to discover your lovely Blog and beautiful creations. I love the color palette and the Boheme' styling, you do amazing work.

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete